In real estate, knowledge is king
There’s a reason Tony and his Team have been named “Northumberland County’s Leading Real Estate Sales Team” for the past 19 years.* Simply put, they’re the leaders.
Over forty years of buying and selling homes speaks for itself. It speaks to a foundation of knowledge, about every neighbourhood in the County — every main street, back street, side road, cul-de-sac, water view, hill view, beachfront and heritage treasure.
Not to mention the value of the hands-on, been-there-done-that knowledge of thousands of homes in the County — Tony has gotten up-close and personal with more kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, attics, basements, roofs and foundations than most realtors could hope to see in a lifetime.
Not only does Tony know real estate inside and out, he also manages and markets the largest inventory of "resales" and "new homes" in Northumberland County. His dedicated Team makes sure this wealth of information and knowledge is always at your fingertips.
*Based on MLS statistics from the local real estate board (1995-2013)
When buying a home, you need to know as much as possible and you certainly don’t take it lightly. Neither does the Pulla Team.
Tony’s success has been built on the hard work of a team of knowledgeable professionals who treat every client, every customer, every detail and every step of every transaction with the utmost care and attention – guaranteed!
Buyer service highlights
- More listings than any other realtor in Northumberland, including detailed photography, floor plans and 360º virtual tours
- A team of licensed assistants to help you with your needs and keep you regularly updated with new information
- Efficient, expedient and thorough service throughout property viewings, offers and negotiations
- Well-known to other qualified professionals in the area — including home inspectors, mortgage lenders and real estate lawyers
- Strong business relationships with local developers and builders of new homes and condos